The Warriors Festival
Co. Sligo, Ireland
N 54.26813 W -8.59448
If You Are Thinking Of Running For A Charity This Year, The Warriors Festival Encourage You To Support The :
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Onsite registration will take place on Wednesday 27th May 2015 in The Strand Bar and The Draft House Bar in Strandhill from 8pm.
Please note :
*150 registration places will be available at each venue.
* Registration is on a first come first served basis.
* Only ONE registration per person is allowed
* Photo ID is essential and registration may not be accepted without a valid form of ID (Passport, Drivers Licence, Garda Age Card)
* The person presenting themselves must be the person to be registered. If registering for another person you can transfer your entry to them at a later stage via the Precision Timing website. Please note that a €5 administration fee is applied by Precision Timing for this facility.
* Registrants must be 16 years of age or older on 27/05/2015.
* Registrants 16 or over and under 18 years of age, require a parents or guardians signature on registration form
* €40 entry fee to be paid at registration - cash only please as we do not have credit/debit card facilities
Please use BLOCK CAPITALS when completing the registration form and ensure your email address is correct as this is the primary method of communication from the race organisers and it is how you will receive your race confirmation letter.
Many thanks to The Strand Bar and The Draft House Bar for allowing us access to their premises to facilitate onsite registrations.
For 2014, we are delighted to introduce a new event for The Warriors Run day. A 5k race for younger runners that will encompass the village of Strandhill. This race will take off directly after the main run has started and will be chip timed to give younger runner that real race experience.
New members always welcome. Why not come along and be part of one of the biggest Festivals in the Sligo Area. Contact email@example.com for details of next meeting.