The Warriors Festival
Co. Sligo, Ireland
N 54.26813 W -8.59448
This competition is open to anybody over 16 years of age. The open competition, will take place from now until MIDNIGHT on FRIDAY 16TH MAY 2014, where the Warriors Festival Committee will accept entries to the competition via email.
If there are a large number of entries, the committee will whittle down to the final designs and these will be posted on this Festival Facebook Page where members of the public can like their favourite design. However, the final selection will ultimately be made by a panel of Judges, who will take the public vote into consideration as one of the criteria for selecting the winning design, otherwise the decision will be made solely by the Judges.
The winner will have their design printed on the back of all the 30th Annual Warriors Run Runners Shirts and on all Walkers T-Shirts as well (approx 1000 units). They will also receive a complimentary entry to the 2014 Race, a specially designed one off trophy from the Festival Committee and have their name and design published on the Festival Website and all social media pages.
GUIDELINES FOR DESIGN
* Your design may drawn by hand or rendered digitally. Hand drawn entries must not exceed 297mm x 420mm or 11.7in x 16.5in (A3 paper size) as a hard copy may need to be submitted at a later stage.
* For shirt printing purposes, the design should be monochrome or in black & white.
* Ideally the design will incorporate one or more of the themes of the Warriors Run (Knocknarea Mountain with Cairn, a Celtic Warrior, Queen Maeve etc), however all entries will be given equal consideration.
* Entries must be initially submitted in electronic format via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address with DESIGN COMPETITION ENTRY as the subject line.
* Please include your Full Name, Email Address, Contact Telephone Number and Date of Birth (if between 16 - 18 years of age) in the body of the email.
* Please note that you may be asked to submit the original copy (if hand drawn) at a later stage.
* By submitting an entry, you are authorising the Warriors Festival Committee, to use and/or reproduce the image as necessary in print or on website and social media pages (please note images will not be altered except for size).
* The winning entry will be deemed the property of the Warriors Festival Committee for all purpose use and reproduction regarding running apperal printing and publicity (print or social media).
* No correspondence (email or snail mail) or canvassing will be considered.
* Committee/Judges decision is final
* Will have their design printed on the back of all entrants running shirts for the 2014 Warriors Run (approx 900) and on the back of walkers t-shirts for the 2014 Warriors Walk (approx 100).
* Will receive a complimentary entry to the 30th Annual Warrior Run for use by themselves or for transfer to another runner.
* Will receive a specially commissoned trophy for the competition as a souvenir
* Will have their name publicised on all Warriors Run promotional material, the Warriors Festival website and all Social Media Pages.
New members always welcome. Why not come along and be part of one of the biggest Festivals in the Sligo Area. Contact email@example.com for details of next meeting.