The Warriors Festival
Co. Sligo, Ireland
N 54.26813 W -8.59448
OUR MAIN SPONSORS
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS ON FRIDAY 20TH MAY 2016 AT 4PM
(Any changes to the date or time will be relayed here and through our Facebook Page)
In order to have a fair and equitable registration process, we are unable to facilitate advance online registration prior to this date nor can we "hold" places for any individual or team runners. We appreciate there are a huge number of great causes and charities out there that people would like to take part in the race for but it would be impossible to accommodate everyone and we would appreciate your understanding of this position.
For 2016, we are delighted to have again secured the Event Management Services of Core Timing Ireland to handle our online registration process and timing services for the 32nd Annual Warriors Run at the end of August.
Registration Details for 2016 :
* The number of places of for registration in the 2016 Warriors Run remains at 900.
* This year again, there will be NO standby list for the 2016 Event.
* The festival committee have no input this year into the registration process (including transfers and cancellations) and all queries and/or requests for transfer must be done through Core Timing offices whose details will be on emails and on our website after registration.
* Active.com online payment system will accept the following cards : Visa, Mastercard, Laser, Delta, Visa Debit and Electron
In order to participate in the The Warriors Run you must register by the following method :-
Competitors Must Register Online Before MONDAY 8TH AUGUST 2016 @ MIDNIGHT. Registration will be done through Active.com. Links are on the homepage of this site, on the Core Time Website and is below.
Please note if maximum capacity in the entry of runners is reached before the above date, registration automatically closes. No late entries can be accepted once registration cap is reached.
In appreciation of their continued support and sponsorship of the Warriors Run, the 2016 Festival Committee are allocating 150 registrations each to The Draft House and The Strand Bar in Strandhill to be filled by the first 150 runners in attendance at each location on Thursday 19th May 2016 at 8.00pm.
It is important to note that in order to facilitate this, the follow conditions for onsite registration will STRICTLY apply :
* Registrations will be allocated on a first come first served basis
* Only one registration per person
* Person in attendance must be the person to be registered (transfers can take place at a later date)
* Registrants will be required to present Photo ID and the €40 fee (no credit cards or cheques can be accepted)
Please ensure when completing the application that your e-mail address is correct.