The Warriors Festival
Co. Sligo, Ireland
N 54.26813 W -8.59448
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS ON THURSDAY 22ND MAY 2014 AT 4PM
(Any changes to the date or time will be relayed here and through our Facebook Page)
In order to have a fair and equitable registration process, we are unable to facilitate advance online registration prior to this date nor can we "hold" places for any individual or team runners. We appreciate there are a huge number of great causes and charities out there that people would like to take part in the race for but it would be impossible to accommodate everyone and we would appreciate your understanding of this position.
For 2014, we are delighted to have again secured the Event Management Services of Precision Timing Ireland to handle our online registration process and timing services for the 30th Annual Warriors Run at the end of August.
Some changes for 2014 :
* We are keeping the added 50 places from the 2013 Run in the 2014 Warriors Run field bringing the total number to 850
* This year again, there will be NO standby list for the 2014 Event as each year we usually only clear about 30 places (out of 300 or more) from the list. We hope the extra places will cover this.
* The festival committee have no input this year into the registration process (including transfers and cancellations) and all queries and/or requests for transfer must be done through Precision Timing offices whose details will be on emails and on our website after registration.
* Precision Timings online payment system will accept the following cards : Visa, Mastercard, Laser, Delta, Visa Debit and Electron
In order to participate in the 2014 Warriors Run you must register by the following method :-
Competitors Must Register Online Before MONDAY 11TH AUGUST 2014 @ MIDNIGHT. Registration will be done through the Precision Timing website (links will be posted on the week of registration).
Please note if maximum capacity in the entry of runners is reached before the above date, registration automatically closes. No late entries can be accepted once registration cap is reached.
In appreciation of their continued support and sponsorship of the Warriors Run, the 2014 Festival Committee are allocating 150 registrations each to Bella Vista Bar & Bistro and The Strand Bar in Strandhill to be filled by the first 150 runners in attendance at each location on Wednesday 21st May 2014 at 7.30pm.
It is important to note that in order to facilitate this, the follow conditions for onsite registration will STRICTLY apply :
* Registrations will be allocated on a first come first served basis
* Only one registration per person
* Person in attendance must be the person to be registered (transfers can take place at a later date)
* Registrants will be required to present Photo ID and the €40 fee (no credit cards or cheques can be accepted)
Please ensure when completing the application that your e-mail address is correct.