The Warriors Festival
Co. Sligo, Ireland
N 54.26813 W -8.59448
2013 Shuttle Bus Timetable now available
REGISTRATION OPENS ON THURSDAY 30TH MAY 2013 AT 4PM.
In order to have a fair and equitable registration process, we are unable to facilitate advance online registration of this date nor can we "hold" places for any individual or team runners. We appreciate there are a huge number of great causes and charities out there that people would like to take part in the race for but it would be impossible to accommodate everyone and we would appreciate your understanding of this position.
For 2013, we are delighted to have secured the Event Management Services of Precision Timing Ireland to handle our online registration process and timing services for the 29th Annual Warriors Run at the end of August.
Some changes for 2013 :
* We are adding 50 places to the 2013 Warriors Run field bringing the total number to 850
* There will be NO standby list for the 2013 Event as each year we usually only clear about 30 places (out of 300 or more) from the list. We hope the extra places will cover this.
* The festival committee will have no input this year into the registration process (including transfers and cancellations) and all queries and/or requests for transfer must be done through Precision Timing offices whose details will be on emails and on our website after registration.
* Precision Timings online payment system will accept the following cards : Visa, Mastercard, Laser, Delta, Visa Debit and Electron
In order to participate in the 2013 Warriors Run you must register by the following method :-
Competitors Must Register ONLINE Before MONDAY 19TH AUGUST 2013 @ MIDNIGHT
Please note if cap of 800 runners is reached before the above date, registration automatically closes. No late entries can be accepted once registration cap is reached.
In appreciation of their continued support and sponsorship of the Warriors Run, the 2013 Festival Committee are allocating 100 registrations each to Bella Vista Bar & Bistro and The Strand Bar in Strandhill to be filled by the first 100 runners in attendance at each location on Wednesday 29th May at 7.30pm.
It is important to note that in order to facilitate this, the follow conditions for onsite registration will STRICTLY apply :
* Registrations will be allocated on a first come first served basis
* Only one registration per person
* Person in attendance must be the person to be registered (transfers can take place at a later date)
* Registrants will be required to present Photo ID and the €40 fee (no credit cards or cheques can be accepted)
Please ensure when completing the application that your e-mail address is correct.